[pp.int.general] EU elections

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 23:24:03 CEST 2009

2009/4/10 Andreas Popp <andreas.popp at gmx.de>:
> We didn't all our candidates are male ;) We might have stupid election
> laws, but not as stupid as in France :P

Oh, that explains a lot then (here we are desperate enough to open a
male strip-club and see what happens) :-)

By the way, our laws do not prevent parties from male domination (you
just have to put 50% of female names on the list, but that doesn't
force you to actually give them any responsibilities). By putting a
tax on every unbalanced male/female situations, the law merely give
rich parties the right to be as outrageously male-oriented as they
always were (the amount of money paid by Sarkozy's party for this tax
is currently higher than every other parties combined ;-)

Regards,
Valentin