[pp.int.general] Pirate Bay

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 18:40:05 CEST 2009

Reinier:

I am not sure if a torrent file that is hosted on the servers of TPB
could be seen as a hyperlink and the sentenced was based on intent,
"They find it clear that the intention of the defendants is to
facilitate sharing of copyrighted works and based their verdict on
this":

http://torrentfreak.com/the-pirate-bay-trial-the-verdict-090417/

- Nicolas