[pp.int.general] youth organisation founded in Germany and some more

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 03:55:03 CEST 2009

Anton,

There are such blocklists in Sweden that both Piratpartiet and TPB got
blocked in the past and still PP.se did not do a campaign to address
this in a effective way, this is sort of strange considering other
countries such as neighboring Finland acted in the way you describe.

BTW: In Demnark these blocklists are currently misused into blocking TPB..

I hope more PirateParties will act soon to protest against this kind
of censorship on Internet.

- Nicolas