[pp.int.general] URGENT: For Junge Piraten & Ung Pirat.

Samir Allioui coretx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 17:01:24 CEST 2009

I have been contacted by a NOS journalist. Supposedly the most
trustworthy Dutch media. I have redirected them towards Amelia.
But urge all young pirate leaders to contact them, and communicated
that you will.
I will now paste the mail.

Dear sir or madam,

My name is Nathalie Elhorst and I work for the Dutch public
broadcastingstation NOS. The European Elections are coming up and one
of our correspondent is in Sweden this week, because the European
Youth Parliament is gathering in Stockholm.

The news has come to us that the Pirateparty is getting more and more
popular and is going to participate in the European Elections. We were
wondering if there will be any more demonstrations, like last weekend,
or party-activities in Sweden this week. If there are, we can sent our
correspondent to cover the story.

Please let us know if there is anything we can arrange.

With kind regards,

Nathalie Elhorst
NOS Headlines
+31-356771139