[pp.int.general] Polish Protests against Telcom Package 3 may 2009 in Warsaw (Pirate Party is one of organisers)

Błażej Kaczorowski blazej.kaczorowski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 10:49:04 CEST 2009

Hello,

We had terrible time in Poland. Pirate Party here was nearly dead, but in 3
weeks we managed to grow strong again and manage to organise big protests
against Telcom Package in Warsaw 3th may (all you are welcome of coz
also!!), maybe some of you will also organise some protests in other capital
cities in Europe? What you think?

More info here on PP Poland site (in polish):
http://www.partiapiratow.org.pl/node/46
Bet Wishes,

Blazej
PP Poland