[pp.int.general] PPI congress - meeting

coretx coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Wed Aug 5 03:54:38 CEST 2009

I just got hosting finished. A decent CRM system is what we need a.s.a.p
Right now, it's even impossible to reach all pp chairman's and/or
press officers.
And therefore, also impossible to present serious declarations.
If everyone reading this would fill out the forms @ the int wiki, it
would provide a jump start. ( ... )

Also, PPNL is willing to provide a free VOIP service ( SIP )with
future kickback capability's.  ( Already up&running )
Hosted at a relatively big ISP, managed by a pirate that is also
responsible for creating physical taps
for our intelligence agency's / government. In other words: Discretion
Guaranteed.