[pp.int.general] Who are PPI technical administrators? (was:Re: PPI congress - meeting)

JaRrr jarrr at pirateparty.be
Thu Aug 6 09:22:14 CEST 2009

>From memory:
>The list - Rick Falkvinge
>Domain - infinite_emma
>DNS - Gert Löwenhamn
>pp-i.net server - Gert
>The drupal/phpbb installation - me
>Content - ??? None, it seems like.

>Ive had an extremely buzy spring and summer, but hopefully things will slow
>down a bit.
>So if anything needs to be fixed I think its easiest to poke me, preferably
>by mail or on irc.piratpartiet.se where my nick is Johanmlg

Thanks a lot Johan, this information will be useful.
Would it be possible to also have a contact email address of the people you
mentionned ? On my private mail if you'd prefer.

I'll compile a list of contacts both Int and local including roles.
Feel free to contact me by email if you'd like to receive a copy of this
list.
Feel free to contact me by email if you'd like to be added to this list too.
:)

Cheers,

Jurgen
Pirate Party Belgium