[pp.int.general] Immediate action required!

coretx coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Thu Aug 20 16:20:31 CEST 2009

Update, Liebrand is out of office.
I have left my phone number @ his secretary.  ( +31 ( 0 ) 30 234 66 00
is where you can reach Liebrand. )

I suggest others try to do exactly the same thing.

Also, tell him politely that he is a idiot. And that it is better for
his repution, if he removes the article.
The professor does not even know the difference between copyright
infringement & Piracy !
Don't talk about stuff, you don't know anything about. A prof. should
know !
Also, PP enlists 35 country's not 33.
I gues he did not even talk to a pirate!

The worst thing of all is the fact that he makes people think that we
are against  improving access to knowledge, information and data.