[pp.int.general] Pirate Party International (PPI) coreteam founded

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 03:54:08 CEST 2009

Patrick Maechler v/o Valio wrote:
>> On August 18th we organized an IRC meeting to discuss the organization
>> of the team and the immediate tasks we want to tackle (decision summary
>> attached).
glad to hear you have a team sorted. I was starting to wonder a little bit.

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 9:27 PM, Enrique Herrera
Noya<quiquetux at gmail.com> wrote:

> My native language is Spanish and I speak Portuguese
> and understand something of the English language
>
> and thanks to the pirate party, I am learning Swedish, German and other
> languages,

Aren't we all ;-)

I was updating my CV the other day, and realised now I had reading
comprehension of 7 languages (english, french, spanish, portugese,
Italian, german and swedish, although the latter 4 at a more basic
level than the first three), up from 'kinda 3/4' (the first 3, and a
bit of Italian) two years ago.

Andrew