[pp.int.general] Green Party started Green Pirates using Blacksail

Rodrigo Pereira rodripe at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 19:32:38 CEST 2009

This is a side effect of growing of pirate parties worldwide. Young people
votes in pirates now, in 70`s they voted on the green.
Then the green come to defend the "pirate flag" to not lose votes and gain
support among young people again.

But this side effect is good when:

Pirates questions  gain strength and come in the agenda.

And this side effect is bad when:

Pirates questions lose credibility and are considered populism.

Rodrigo
Brazilian Pirate Party - Partido Pirata
http://www.partidopirata.org