[pp.int.general] Translation Team

Patrick Maechler v/o Valio pirate at valio.ch
Fri Aug 28 12:26:30 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I'd like to stress here that everyone in the team is really delighted about all the support offerings and applications. We're currently preparing for six PR events (including one with Christian Engstroem) this year.
We need all the help we can get and I'd like to thank you.

However, we agreed on adjourning some policy discussions to this weekend. IMHO this is no bad news at all but a chance to get to know each other, to huddle together and to come to prompt and sustainable decisions. I am looking forward to get to know most core team members. :)

cheers
Patrick / Valio