[pp.int.general] EU stuff and cooperation

Sven Clement sven.clement at piratepartei.lu
Tue Dec 1 15:24:28 CET 2009

Hello everyone,

as you may know did the European council enter the EU into an agreement with
the USA about the transfer of financial data.
We here in Luxembourg want to react on this issue by searching for more
information with the ultimate goal to produce a press release revealing how
the process was conducted without informing the citizens and focusing also
on the aspect that it is "only" a prolongation of the original agreement.

Thus if you are interested in this topic, you may check the etherpad at
http://etherpad.com/xlSb4iJYXJ (mixture of german and english atm)

But I have another request, which is more of an administrative nature. I
wanted to compile a list of contact persons of pirate parties in EU member
states so that we may contact each other faster and more efficiently if
there are relevant EU news. So if of the parties in EU states at least one
person could contact me, that would be helpful.

Furthermore would I like to invite you to contact me as president of the
pirate party Luxembourg (www.piratepartei.lu) if you are interested in
bilateral exchange between our parties.

Regards,
Sven Clement

P.S.: I do not want to exclude non EU parties but I do think that the
important stuff will be posted on the PPI-lists, but that you are probably
not interested in the nasty details of european politics... ;)