[pp.int.general] Open positions in PPI

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 22:05:19 CET 2009

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Patrick Mächler
<patrick.maechler at pp-international.net> wrote:
> Therefore we have set up an "open positions" page at www.pp-international.net:
> http://www.pp-international.net/open-positions

Hi Patrick,

I take it part of said "open positions" was the result of PPfr
representative Laurent (cwicket) leaving his position, in
circumstances that remain to be explained as far as we're concerned.
As of yet, we've received /zero/ information about this situation, in
spite of our attempts to get in touch with the PPI and specifically
Samir (coretx).

Although there must be a reason to it and you're obviously a bunch of
sensible guys, we certainly cannot agree with such a lack of
transparence and communication. Whilst we're grateful for your work at
the PPI, we've been receiving contradictory information about how the
PPI works and what it's up to, to the point where none of us
(including our own coreteam representative) can make heads or tails of
this all.

More questionably, that doesn't seem to be the only point about which
the PPI lacks openness and transparence: statute, bank account,
Brussels conference attendees, anyone? This can't (and won't) work if
Pirate Parties (and the so-called "coreteam"'s own members, for crying
out loud) are being left in the dark.

If you wish to address (any of) these issues, please contact me
privately or the French Parti Pirate at contact at partipirate.org. ASAP
would be nice.

Cheers,
V. Villenave -- Parti Pirate treasurer.