[pp.int.general] Open positions in PPI

W Tovey will.tovey at pp-international.net
Sun Dec 6 01:05:47 CET 2009

On the subject of transparency, it occurred to me that while there was
plenty of information available about the Coreteam, it can be quite hard
to find. I hope I have remedied this by creating a central page on the
wiki with details about the team (including minutes of our meetings). I
will continue to add to this and keep it up to date, but there should be
enough there to start with (including contact details). The page can be
found here: http://int.piratenpartei.de/Coreteam . If anyone has any
further questions, feel free to ask us either through email or IRC
(there's usually at least one of us lurking around).

-Will Tovey
Chief Administrative Officer, PPI