[pp.int.general] International ACTA Taskforce

Info info at pp-international.net
Sun Dec 6 19:48:17 CET 2009

A last minute notice about the meeting in around 15 minutes (20:00
GMT+1 / CET), please join us on the #ppi-acta IRC channel
(irc.piratpartiet.se), the PPI wiki is currently down (PPDE working on
it!) so I published the agenda on Etherpad:

http://etherpad.com/4cVDnXmE8K

--
- Nicolas Sahlqvist
  Chief Financial Officer