[pp.int.general] Open positions in PPI

W Tovey will.tovey at pp-international.net
Sun Dec 6 19:53:45 CET 2009

Unfortunately the server that page was on has gone down; hopefully it
was backed up before the crash and will reappear soon. On the subject of
the conference, we are currently looking for help with the
conference-planning taskforce (as listed on the OP's open positions
list) so if you are interested in helping out, please contact
hrm at pp-international.net and let them know you're interested and what
skills you can offer - there are plenty of things that need working on.

-Will