[pp.int.general] International ACTA Taskforce

Pasi Palmulehto pasi.palmulehto at piraattipuolue.fi
Sun Dec 6 20:04:38 CET 2009

On Sun, 2009-12-06 at 20:03 +0100, Presidente de la Junta Directiva
Nacional de PIRATA wrote:
> Info wrote:
> > A last minute notice about the meeting in around 15 minutes (20:00 GMT+1 / CET), please join us on the #ppi-acta IRC channel (irc.piratpartiet.se), the PPI wiki is currently down (PPDE working on it!) so I published the agenda on Etherpad:
> >
> > http://etherpad.com/4cVDnXmE8K
> Google has bought Etherpad, and Etherpad is gonna be closed on March 2010.
>
> So, though it's a great tool, would recommend to find an alternate one

Google is going to open the sourcecode of etherpad. At least PPFI will
most likely start hosting own pad after the code is released.
http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Messaging-and-Collaboration/Google-AppJet-to-Open-Source-EtherPad-to-Appease-Angry-Users-690050/

--
Pasi "Scoffa" Palmulehto
Leader of Finnish Pirate Party