[pp.int.general] Open positions in PPI

W Tovey will.tovey at pp-international.net
Mon Dec 7 04:05:56 CET 2009

Focusing on transparency/communication/accountability, if anyone has any
thoughts or suggestions on how PPI (and particularly the Coreteam) could
become more transparent and interactive please do let me know. I'd
probably be one of the first to admit that I'm not the most experienced
when it comes to looking after an international organisation so I am
happy to receive any suggestions or constructive criticism through
email, IRC or any other medium that will work.

In terms of organising, if there are any Party Leaders/International
Co-ordinators etc. who haven't heard from me within the last few weeks
please give me a nudge and I would really appreciate it if people could
keep an eye on their party's page on the Wiki and keep it up to date.

-Will