[pp.int.general] map of intellectual property rights in lund

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Mon Dec 7 16:32:08 CET 2009

    i've semi-produced an image/tour of intellectual property rights in
    the city of Lund.

What does it mean to make a "tour of intellectual property rights" in
a certain place?  I cannot come up with a meaning for it.  (Unfortunately
it is hard for me to look at that page.)

Whatever it is, is there a way to describe it which doesn't use the
propaganda term "intellectual property"?  Lumping together copyrights
and patents is always confusing, and that's not counting all the other
"intellectual property" laws.  Whatever useful thing this tour may do,
surely it would be better to split it into a tour of copyrights, a
tour of patents, a tour of trademarks, and other such tours.