[pp.int.general] Party formation dates

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 22:52:51 CET 2009

Some of you may know, others may not, but I'm working on a book (it's
one thing I stepped down from PPI to give me more time to work on).
One chapter may be about the Pirate Parties. however, I don't have any
'dates' for parties, which could help me with the spread. Namely,
timelines.

I am after some dates, mainly of formation.basically
1) Date of 'formation' - when you basically existed as a group,
formally. For the US party that's July 4th 2006, for Sweden, I think
Jan 1st 2006. (but correct me if I'm wrong there)
2) Date of official recognition - when you were formally recognised by
the government as an official political party.
3) date of first contested election. (I think I have these, but it
goes into the record for the future regardless)

If I could have these, sooner the better, it'd be much appreciated.