[pp.int.general] Party formation dates

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 09:06:53 CET 2009

For Partido Pirata in Spain, the dates are:

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Andrew Norton <ktetch at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) Date of 'formation' - when you basically existed as a group,
> formally. For the US party that's July 4th 2006, for Sweden, I think
> Jan 1st 2006. (but correct me if I'm wrong there)

I've just checked our meeting logs in our wiki and our first recorded
irc meeting was the July 18, 2006.

> 2) Date of official recognition - when you were formally recognised by
> the government as an official political party.

That would be January 22, 2007.

> 3) date of first contested election. (I think I have these, but it
> goes into the record for the future regardless)

We tried to go for European Elections but we didn't collect enough
signatures to be able to do so.. none yet :-(.

Regards,
   Eduardo Robles Elvira, member of PIRATA (Spain).