[pp.int.general] Regarding all pirates who knew Florian Hufsky

Thomas Burke mrthomasjburke at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 20:27:26 CET 2009

This is very sad news indeed. I would like to offer my condolences and
I can tell you that the feeling of sadness this news has brought is
shared by the rest of the Irish Pirate Party.

2009/12/17 Max Lalouschek | Piratenpartei Österreichs
<max.lalouschek at piratenpartei.at>:

which it is addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.