[pp.int.general] Party formation dates

Mårten Fjällström marten.fjallstrom at piratpartiet.se
Wed Dec 30 18:30:13 CET 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 22:55 +0100, Johan Karlsson wrote:
> Jan 1st 2006 is correct. We were registered on feb 15, 2006.

And first contested election was September 17th 2006.

First won seats June 7th 2009.

If we are jotting down the history of the movement I might add that what
I think was the first election a pirate party of sorts participated in
was the student council election in Uppsala. It was May 5th 2006, the
Pirate Students got 7,2% of the votes and three student council seats.
And there was much rejoicing.

--
Regards,
Mårten Fjällström