[pp.int.general] [rrpp] Helsinki Conference, audio files, track 1

Jens Seipenbusch seipenbusch at web.de
Thu Feb 5 13:48:21 CET 2009

Robert Mitwicki schrieb:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Can I put this audio records in to  public place - like youtube ?

i'd prefer, if we make mp3 out of them first and maybe distribute them
through bittorent ?
Since its not video, i see no use for youtube here, besides the fact,
that we should use our contents to make PR for ourselves first.
Oh, and i'm kinda oldschool regarding the fact that i favour processing
stuff before releasing it to the public, primarily to improve quality in
every aspect.
Nevertheless i dont object to publishing it in raw form.

regards,
Jens