[pp.int.general] [rrpp] Helsinki Conference, audio files, track 1

Will Pomes pomescollege at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:24:40 CET 2009

ogg would be excellent too. I just said the first free format that came to
my head.
and if you have an mp3 player, it probably came with software for loading
it, which should be able to convert it into mp3. I just think that the
platform on which it is native to should be able to play it without a codec
that is hard to get.

What is goear.com?