[pp.int.general] for those that care

Christian Hufgard christian.hufgard at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Fri Feb 13 09:22:03 CET 2009

Hi,

>> copyright term extension of performances from 50 to 95 years got a step
>> closer today
>>

>> http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/expert/infopress_page/058-48812-040-02-07-909-20090209IPR48791-09-02-2009-2009-false/default_en.htm

> A joint release from any of the EU parties would be best. It doesn't
> have to be all of them, just some of them.

Thanks for the information, I allready wrote an article for the german
pirates music portal and an "underground" IT magazine refers to that
article.

The major magazines did not mention this decision yet, so I think we
have some time (houres, not days...) to prepare a press release.

What we need is a understable (!) sum up of what has been decided and
some pirates statements.

Christian