[pp.int.general] Call for weapons - translation wanted!

Glenn Kerbein glenn.kerbein at pirate-party.us
Thu Feb 26 22:29:07 CET 2009

Seems neat if you're an extremist anti-copyrightist. (Yes, I just
conjured up a word)
I personally refuse to associate nor follow the Pirate Bay trial, just
for it's sheer absurdity. Over and over again, we get inquiries and
emails regarding our affiliation with the site, and I repeatedly have to
assert that we (rather obviously) aren't affiliated.
In short, if you want to become one in the same with the Bay, then feel
free to reproduce the translated document on your respective sites. Just
be forewarned that we won't/can't/don't endorce nor condone the site, or
it's works.
That is all.

Christian Hufgard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a group around the pirate bay called kopimist released a "book"
> yesterday. Today an english version was put online. I think it'll might
> be a good pr, if pirates from all over the world translate it into their
> languages.
>
> http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4741944/powr.broccoli-kopimi
>
> Christian
Pirate Parties International - General Talk
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net

Glenn Kerbein
Pirate Party of the United States
"Burn, Hollywood, Burn"