[pp.int.general] where is the manifesto?

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Mon Jan 5 01:28:52 CET 2009

Reinier Bakels wrote:
> abolition of copyright - as an example - will be considered pretty
> radical by anyone outside PP circles ...
/Anyone/? Maybe I wasn't at home the day you came to my house to ask me;
also my neighbours weren't, nor the people from Murcia, nor most
Spaniards, nor most EU citizens, nor ... actually, how many people have
you polled in order to arrogate yourself the ability of talking on
behalf of /anyone/? *You don't know what is considered radical by people
outside PPI*
> I am prepared to agree to disagree (especially at this time of the
> day!). Priorities, radicalism, it is all relative. Nothing is absolute.
Nothing is absolute (for you) except, maybe, your /knowledge/ of what
/anyone/ thinks; /knowledge/ that /allows/ you to call us /radicals/ and
all that stuff. I have the hope that you maybe some day stop that kind
of language that you use in your mails and instead choose another one
without inaccuracies, strawmen figures and scornful statements ...

Carlos Ayala

( Aiarakoa )

Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman