[pp.int.general] "Natural" law

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Wed Jan 7 16:50:57 CET 2009

Carlos Ayala Vargas wrote:
>> The exception conditions are lawyer stuff, not suited for politics.
> The exception conditions have to be decided by sovereigns -i.e.,
> citizens-, and lawyers are just part of citizens.
Furthermore, as there are no /exceptions/, but balance between human
rights -e.g., privacy is not an /exception/ of law enforcement-, and
coming back to the /language arena/, I would suggest to change this from
2001/29/CE Directive:

"/Chapter II: Rights and exceptions/"

"/Exceptions and limitations/"

No way: if the citizens' enjoyment of culture is in UDHR (27.1) as well
as author's rights are (27.2), then the citizens' interests on culture
are not limitations nor exceptions to the author's rights, but rights
with full entity, *citizens' rights on culture*.

Carlos Ayala

( Aiarakoa )

                                                             Partido
Pirata National Board's Chairman