[pp.int.general] Copyrights - Forum

machado at sociologia.de machado at sociologia.de
Thu Jan 8 14:12:11 CET 2009

The place for the discussion about copyrights is:
http://www.pp-international.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=1a17d332b28130e1e9398f8b303d8097

Specially this topic:
http://www.pp-international.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=435

I hope that Reinier, Carlos and Peter are listening to the community in
order to continue their discussion in that Forum.

All the best,

Jorge

Andy Milner escreveu:
> I believe that is what this http://www.pp-international.net/forum/ is
> for, but no-one seems interested in it any longer (Andrew Norton excepted)
>
> Andy
>

> 2009/1/8 Anton Tamminen <anton.tamminen at piraattipuolue.fi
> <mailto:anton.tamminen at piraattipuolue.fi>>
>
>     We seriously need a proper discussion forum/board. I agree this
>     list has gotten out of hand due to these extremely verbose
>     discussions.
>
>     Regards,
>     --
>     Anton Tamminen
>     International Secretary, Member of the Board
>     Piraattipuolue - The Pirate Party, Finland
>     http://www.piraattipuolue.fi

> --
> www.andymilnerphoto.co.uk <http://www.andymilnerphoto.co.uk>

"Nós devemos ser a mudança que queremos ver no mundo" Gandhi

"Para obter conhecimento, adicione coisas todos os dias. Para ganhar sabedoria, elimine coisas todos os dias" Lao Tsé