[pp.int.general] proposal

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Fri Jan 16 03:43:06 CET 2009

Reinier Bakels wrote:
> For reasons or organisational integrity,
Actually I don't need to justify my integrity to you -I need to justify
24/7 my integrity to my fellow PIRATA members, as they elected me as
PIRATA President; and you, as far as I know, are not a PIRATA member-.

However, my personal basic profile, including my current job, has been
always public (in Spanish) *for everyone*.

http://www.partidopirata.es/wiki/Usuario:Aiarakoa

Anyone who's interested on it can read it and, if having any problems
with Spanish, asking me privately for details. Provided that my personal
info is public, *my personal details are not a matter of this list*, nor
I'm interested in how rich were your grandmothers anymore.

Carlos Ayala

( Aiarakoa )

Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman