[pp.int.general] Reinier & PPNL

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Fri Jan 16 16:49:09 CET 2009

Reinier Bakels wrote:
> It is simple: in my opinion there is a very urgent need to address the
> "jihad" of record companies and other greedy copyright owners(*).
Sure, and we make it in Piratpartiet, Piraten Partei, PIRATA and the
rest of pirate parties. However, Reinier, is not our only goal.
> From some of the mail we exchange, I get the impression that the PP
> movement has not the kind of hands-on mentality that is imho badly
> needed to counter the persistent FUD campaigns for copyright enforcement.
What do you mean with /hands-on/? Going out to the streets and making
demonstrations and such? Well, I think we do have such mentality.
> Then the conclusion is obvious: leave the PP to the philosophers and
> look for alternatives for *real* political action.
> Of course I hope that I am mistaken and that PP eventually also has
> the ambition to hands-on action.
I think people like Piraten Partei, Piraattipuolue, Piraten Partei, etc,
have such mentality -if you mean active mentality-.

Carlos Ayala

( Aiarakoa )

Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman