[pp.int.general] Fw: where to stay in Helsinki

Anton Tamminen anton.tamminen at piraattipuolue.fi
Fri Jan 16 18:56:40 CET 2009

Gagis wrote:
> Omenahotelli is one of the cheapest around, but I have no idea how far
> the Helsinki units are from the conference location.
> http://www.omena.com/frontpage
The Omena Hotel Eerikinkatu is the one you should go for - its just a
~150m walk from the venue. The three nights from friday to sunday would
make 154 EUR total, according to their reservation system. Breakfast is
served in a nearby café and is 5,80 EUR per person.

I recommend getting accommodation in the city centre, as the prices
don't drop remarkably towards the city perimeter. If you don't want to
stay at a hostel, I don't think you'll get anything much cheaper than
Omena Hotels in Helsinki. After all, Helsinki is an expensive city.

-Regards,
--
Anton Tamminen
International Secretary, Board Member