[pp.int.general] Day of celebration

Ole Husgaard pirat at sparre.dk
Sat Jan 17 05:00:32 CET 2009

Gratulations,

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) skrev:
>> Lucky bastard!
>>
> Luck has nothing to do with it. Just careful planning, hard work, and
> perseverance.
>
> OTOH, this is not my success, I have not been involved in this project
> (other than encouraging it). This work has been done entirely by the
> youth section on their own.

Well, you may not have been involved in this project, but you started
PPSE...

They really deserve this. In a very short time Ung Pirat has grown from
nothing to becoming the second or third largest political youth
organization in Sweden (depending on how you calculate membership numbers).

I've been in Malmö and Lund in sourthern Sweden a few times, and it is
really amazing to see all these young people, how active they are, good
at organizing, and how well they argue PP politics.

Almost makes me want that Denmark should reclaim Skåne, Halland and
Blekinge (parts of sourthern Sweden that they won from Denmark in a war
in 1658). It would probably at least make PPDK 20 times larger :-)

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.