[pp.int.general] Take it easy people

Anton Tamminen anton.tamminen at piraattipuolue.fi
Sat Jan 17 19:05:23 CET 2009

I've had reports of my party's members unsubscribing this list because
it gets spammed with tens and tens of posts of flaming a day. Take it
easy people. Even if we disagree on things, it doesn't mean we need to
try to fill out each others' mail box quotas.

I seriously suggest you, Carlos and Reinier, take this debate in private
between yourselves no matter how important you feel it is for us to
hear; if and when you resolve your conflict, please report it on this
list in a civilized manner. You can also wait until the conference so
you can practice flamewars by a pint. Until then, I'd like to see this
list dedicated to short and concise communication that does not spin off
into deep threads of debate.

Thankyou.

-Regards,
--
Anton Tamminen
International secretary, Member of the Board