[pp.int.general] Take it easy people

Glenn Kerbein glenn.kerbein at pirate-party.us
Sun Jan 18 04:21:50 CET 2009

How about we do something constructive, like the original post suggests.
Don't reply to this thread. Aging it up in everyone's inbox will not
solve the issue at hand. Use private/personal emails exchanges, like the
original post states.
If you're curious about why people are leaving, it's because of silly,
pedandic bickering between everyone. Arguing over why copyrights somehow
infringe on BASIC human rights won't solve the issue. Interesting to
read for three or so posts, but very, very, very droll after a while.

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) wrote:
>> I seriously suggest you, Carlos and Reinier, take this debate in
>> private between yourselves no matter how important you feel it is for
>> us to hear
> +1
Rick, I love you, but that's not helping.

Glenn Kerbein
Pirate Party of the United States
"Burn, Hollywood, Burn"