[pp.int.general] Elections in hessian

Hans Häggström zzorn at iki.fi
Mon Jan 19 11:35:17 CET 2009

Congratulations on the increased result!  At least the trend is in the
right direction.

The Finnish news story might be this one in Digitoday (who in general
is pretty tech savvy and writes positively about us):
http://www.digitoday.fi/yhteiskunta/2009/01/19/piraattipuolue-lisasi-kannatustaan-hessenin-vaaleissa/20091461/66

Google translated:
http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digitoday.fi%2Fyhteiskunta%2F2009%2F01%2F19%2Fpiraattipuolue-lisasi-kannatustaan-hessenin-vaaleissa%2F20091461%2F66&sl=fi&tl=en&history_state0=

-- Hans
Finnish Pirate Party