[pp.int.general] Wiki page: Who's who in the world of pirates and antipirates?

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Wed Jan 21 18:07:12 CET 2009

Per von Zweigbergk wrote:
> In an earlier thread ("Joe Biden is an enemy") an idea emerged about a
> kind of wiki page listing different political figures and information
> about them from a pirate perspective.
>
> Out of convenience, I just created a category in the PPI wiki (which
> is managed by the German Piratenpartei).
>
> http://int.piratenpartei.de/Category:Who%27s_who
We have a simmilar thing in our PIRATA wiki, however our lack of
personnel has prevented us to fill it with fresh information from all MPs

http://www.partidopirata.es/wiki/Elecciones_2008_Candidatos_Electos_Congreso
http://www.partidopirata.es/wiki/Elecciones_2008_Candidatos_Electos_Senado

We have some info about Gonzalez Pons (PP), Muñoz Santamaria (PSOE),
Llamazares (IU), Guillot (IU), Diez (UPyD), etc; however, still no
details from the rest. What are you looking for exactly? MP by MP
detailed information? Just a list of reliable -i.e., keen to support us-
MPs? Or merely information about each party's stances? Depending on the
real scope of that wiki page, PIRATA will need more or less time to
fulfill the task :) Regards,

Carlos Ayala

( Aiarakoa )

Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

P.S.: About Rick Falkvinge, as he's a member of a pirate party and -I
guess- wiki user, maybe he can create his own wiki profile, like once I did:

http://int.piratenpartei.de/User:Aiarakoa