[pp.int.general] Reinier & Helsinki.

Core TX coretx at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 16:56:59 CET 2009

I quote Reinier :
Again, no one can speak on behalf of the (a) Piratenpartij. And conceivably
I could register an association and even a political party with similar
goals, using perhaps a different designation than "Piratenpartij".

As decided during the Amersfoort conferention, and recited dureing the
Utrecht convention. ( I got a full 100% of the votes )
I am still officially the Chairman of Piraten Partij. ( However, i did
propose the title /interim chairman/ since there is no offical registration
yet. )
However, it was Reinier that pointed out that such a official statement is
not a necessity according to dutch law.

Based upon that principle, we decided, and i vowed to defend the initial
principles of the PPNL fouding and call for elections once official
registration has been completed.

Reinier  does not recognize this. And i do not blame him for this, since i
know his intentions are not wrong. And its just a matter of different
opinions.
In short : Never the less, all decicions will be made in a democratic
fashion,  so none here have to fear Reinier his statements.

Since i do find international cohesion one of our prime targets, and so does
the remaining/idleing part of PPNL, includeing Reinier! I will allow Reinier
to be the official representative @ Helsinki.
He will cary a signed declaration of this with him.

Just for you consideration,

Samir Allioui.

(interim) Chairman of Piraten Partij Nederland.