[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: PIRATA internal ballot, results

Christian Hufgard christian.hufgard at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Sat Jan 24 17:36:56 CET 2009

>> At least in germany there is no such ballots. I think, Jens will decide what
>> we want, if the time is right.

> No offense intended to either the processes of PPDE, or Jens, but can
> one person ever decide what a group of people wants? (accurately i
> mean?) (of course this is possible with polling, but that would seem
> to be what the ballots are for, no?)

Well, last time Jens pointed out, that he was chosen to represent the
german pirates. So he represents and decides. Some people don't like
this way, but must just don't care about ppi and the manifesto.
Espacially, since there does not exist a german version that a
non-natural-english-speaker can fully understand.

Christian