[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: PIRATA internal ballot, results

Will Pomes pomescollege at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 17:58:07 CET 2009

perhaps, but it this is a concept that pops up occasionally in
programming: it might be possible to approximate the desired meaning
from simpler words, but in order to reduce the complexity of the whole
document, it is better to use more complicated words in order to
achieve precisely the meaning we want.