[pp.int.general] purpose of manifesto

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sun Jan 25 00:58:47 CET 2009

Per von Zweigbergk wrote:
> If some people think it's funny to make word play using an acronym you
> don't even use yourselves in the country -- well, I don't think that's
> a big problem. Such childish arguments in the end only backfire on the
> person using them.
I wish it could be real, however you may have heard about the Goebbels
thing -that about repeating lies to make them familiar and confused with
the truth-:

- they accused /Ciutadans/ -self-defined as /leftist liberal/- of being
a Popular Party brand, of being right-winged, etc
- they accuse UPyD -founded by Rosa Diez, former PSOE MEP, and self
defined as leftist liberal- of being /right-winged/, etc

It's a seek & destroy strategy aimed to anything that can be harmful to
the Zapatero Administration; what is actually funny is having some
people in most popular Spanish web sites dedicated to harsh a 61-member
party like PIRATA -some friends of mine talk about/ preemptive abortion/
(i.e., trying to avoid PIRATA become bigger, trying to avoid it become
really harmful to their interests)-. I can understand people attacking a
party with 1 MP in Spanish Congress, but attacking us ... anyway they
do, they use the /PPirata /stuff and such.

And as we're not /right-wing/ -nor /left-wing/, but ideologically
neutrals (/no issues outside core issues/ and all that jazz)-, it's
essential for us to avoid any kind of confusion with other parties,
preserving for the eyes of the public opinion our political personality.
Regards,

Carlos Ayala

( Aiarakoa )

Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman