[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: PIRATA internal ballot, results

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sun Jan 25 15:09:02 CET 2009

Reinier Bakels wrote:
>>> http://int.piratenpartei.de/images/a/ac/PirateManifestoFirstDraft_DE.pdf
>>>
>> A translation of the first draft. But what about the changes that
>> have been discussed here?
> Before someone invests time for a translation, it may be helpful to
> decide first whether this type of "manifesto" is desirable at all.
In an inner democracy scenario, national party members are supposedly
the ones entitled to decide whether this type of "manifesto" is
desirable or not. Let the people be aware of the text, then they'll be
able to decide whether the Manifesto fit their needs or not.
> One does not need a fanciful philosophy to know what is right and
> wrong in this field.
Good for you. However to act as a team, as a united group, we in PIRATA
think it's essential to know with precision what do we have in common.