[pp.int.general] Helsinki Conference: podcasts?

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sun Jan 25 17:04:31 CET 2009

Hello:

I'm pretty interested on taking recordings of Helsinki Conference;
however, I have only a video camera with little battery autonomy, thus I
wouldn't be able to record the entire sessions.

I remember that in Viena there were podcasts of certain speeches; is
going to be a podcast of Helsinki Conference, or at least something
simmilar? Regards,

Carlos Ayala

( Aiarakoa )

Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman