[pp.int.general] Helsinki Conference: podcasts?

Anton Tamminen anton.tamminen at piraattipuolue.fi
Sun Jan 25 18:43:23 CET 2009

Carlos Ayala Vargas wrote:

> I remember that in Viena there were podcasts of certain speeches; is
> going to be a podcast of Helsinki Conference, or at least something
> simmilar? Regards,

We'll see what we can do about this. I think we'll be able to get at
least some recording equipment to the venue, but I'm not sure exactly
which parts of the conference might be of any actual interest to others.
If you have visions or suggestions, please present them.

Regards,

Anton Tamminen
International Secretary, Member of the Board
Piraattipuolue - The Pirate Party, Finland
http://www.piraattipuolue.fi