[pp.int.general] patent reform proposal

Ivan F. Villanueva B. ivan at ffii.org
Wed Jul 1 11:55:00 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 09:32:34PM +0200, Reinier Bakels wrote:
> Critical recommendations by Bruno van Pottelsberghe, former chief economist at
> EPO: http://www.bruegel.org/uploads/tx_btbbreugel/patents_BP_050609.pdf
> Axel Horns suggests that Pirate Parties follow up on this paper "rather than
> make futile proposals for patent abolition".

Horns' suggestions to critical organisations are always cynical. The executive summary only
recommends reforms to make the European patent system more effective for big and middle sized
enterprises which wants patents. Nevertheless, I have added the it to the FFII repository.

--
Iván F. Villanueva B.
Initiator http://StopSoftwarePatents.eu
Jabber:  ivan at ogai.org