[pp.int.general] God is officially on our side!

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:16:41 CEST 2009

2009/7/8 Andrew Robinson <andrew at bml.co.uk>:
> I always thought Sweden would be the first country to adopt our
> policies, but it seems that the Vatican City has beaten them to it! I
> think this quotation might prove very useful for pirate parties,
> especially in catholic countries?

Yeah, some of us have noticed it here. The encyclic contains a great
deal of advices on environmental issues too -- and a few half-crypted
not-so-nice things towards other religions. As for me, I confess (so
to speak :-) that I kinda dislike the acknowledgment of a so-called
"right to intellectual property".
IMHO the pope is merely trying to play nice with everybody; that
sounds more like politics than actual beliefs.

Regards,
Valentin