[pp.int.general] A PPI Announcement

Joonas Mäkinen joonasd6 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 01:47:53 CEST 2009

I hope we can all learn from your experiences.
The movement really does neet more people who are ready to put all their
effort into things without monetary payments. We all work for a reason other
than own gains and that is beautiful. Let us keep on communicating with each
other. It is clear that the pirate parties have more than enough work to do
within the borders of their respective countries, but it would be a tough
deal to rebuild the international infrastructure later on should we, even
temporarily, abandon it.

Joonas "JoonasD6" Mäkinen
Vice chairman of the Finnish pirate youth organisation

Joonas "JoonasD6" Mäkinen
Varapuheenjohtaja, viceordförande
Piraattinuoret - Piratungdom

Faculty of Science