[pp.int.general] Swedish Pirate Party on BBC Newsnight

Glenn Kerbein glenn.kerbein at pirate-party.us
Fri Jul 24 03:57:19 CEST 2009

The BBC's iPlayer is notorious. They refuse to rebroadcast their video
content over the internet to non-UK residents. I've run into this issue
several times personally, and have felt alienated by their lockdown on
(subjectively important) bits of culture.

--
Glenn "Channel6" Kerbein
United States Pirate Party