[pp.int.general] Some Proposals & a request for cooperation

Alexander Bock alexander.bock at piratenpartei-bayern.de
Wed Jul 29 16:03:09 CEST 2009

Hello there,

we have a German language "pirate-planet" which can be found at http://planet.piratenpartei.de

It aggregates posts from various blogs that are written by German
Pirates. You can see all seperate blogs on the right hand side. Its
simple because you don't force anybody to use a special blog or
anything; you can just add each RSS feeds to the planet and it
displays them. Users can subscribe to the planet in order to get all
pirate related postings.

Maybe you could just take the content from there, at least for the
blog. Of course, you are invited to copy the whole idea ;)

Regards, Alex